California graphics - specs wanted.

NicolasH

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi there,

Our camper conversion is just about complete, and I want to add some graphics.

I work as a Graphic Designer and Creative, so I’m well used to creating vinyl graphics. I want to create my own take on the California Coast side graphics, and wondered if someone who owns a California could measure the height and width of the side Coast (or Ocean) graphic as I’d like the height to be the same.

Thanks. Nick

Hi Nick,

I have a Beach, but I’m happy to measure up if it helps!

BTW, the ability to produce bespoke graphics would be popular on this forum!

Hi Nick,

I have a Beach, but I’m happy to measure up if it helps!

BTW, the ability to produce bespoke graphics would be popular on this forum!
Hi Jog,

That would be really helpful and I’d appreciate it.

I’d be more than happy to help create and print bespoke graphics - I’ve been working as a Creative for over 20 years so I’ve got load of experience including vinyl graphics (mainly for exhibitions, in store and some vehicles)

I’ve recently created and printed vinyl graphics for my friends T25 Devon and they looked lovely.

Oh, just looked at the lengthways pic.....that’s pants! It is peeing rain and I was using my left hand is my defence.

if you want, I could use a sewing tape measure with some masking tape and take a better pic when it isn’t raining?

Oh, just looked at the lengthways pic.....that’s pants! It is peeing rain and I was using my left hand is my defence.

if you want, I could use a sewing tape measure with some masking tape and take a better pic when it isn’t raining?
Thanks so much Jog, that’s all I need.

I can measure it from your photo on my computer. Really appreciate you doing that so quickly, especially in the rain!!! Cheers Nick

Reactions: JOG
Hi Jog,

That would be really helpful and I’d appreciate it.

I’d be more than happy to help create and print bespoke graphics - I’ve been working as a Creative for over 20 years so I’ve got load of experience including vinyl graphics (mainly for exhibitions, in store and some vehicles)

I’ve recently created and printed vinyl graphics for my friends T25 Devon and they looked lovely.
I'd be interested in some personalised graphics if you decide to go down that route.

Hi Dave, absolutely- what did you have in mind?
Because the van is being added to "one piece at time" I'm thinking of a Johnny Cash graphic with "one piece at a time" in reference to his song. Thinking silver to stick on to the outside of the window. Not too large. I will have to give the size some thought. There are plenty of Johnny Cash stickers available but none with the song title.

Last edited:
Because the van is being added to "one piece at time" I'm thinking of a Johnny Cash graphic with "one piece at a time" in reference to his song. Thinking silver to stick on to the outside of the window. Not to large. I will have to give the size some thought. There are plenty of Johnny Cash stickers available but none with the song title.
That sounds straightforward enough. I’ll have a browse of some Johnny Cash stickers.
When you’ve given the size some thought, PM me and I’ll send you a cost and further information.

I can certainly create these for you. Can you PM me what you require? Size, position on the van, window or bodywork, colour etc. Thanks.
Lovely to see a little sideline pick up a bit of work! Great stuff

Back