Dear VW associated business's, please add your business locations.

bootsam

Mechanical Engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Your websites look great, they really do. But, if you fail to provide anyone looking at them with any remote idea of where you are located, then you've failed. Please, please, please add your business location. Otherwise I, like others I assume, just close your site and look elsewhere. VW websites are the worst I've ever seen for this. No, I dont want to call. I want to browse and call if you meet my criteria and one of them is if you are relatively near me.

Your websites look great, they really do. But, if you fail to provide anyone looking at them with any remote idea of where you are located, then you've failed. Please, please, please add your business location. Otherwise I, like others I assume, just close your site and look elsewhere. VW websites are the worst I've ever seen for this. No, I dont want to call. I want to browse and call if you meet my criteria and one of them is if you are relatively near me.

I agree in a way, but I just type the business name into google maps and it tells me their location. Not saying you should have to do this.

Back