Dealer Lowering?

I have lowered my suspension by 50mm , 20" wheels and am glad i did. As for avoiding pot holes speed bumps i have been doing that in previous T5s standard suspension.
Once you go 50mm you won't go back!!!

have you any vw lowering springs in stock pauly?
No we dont stock any order as required and the last time i enquired a few weeks back there were none, not sure how this has developed but seems to be a bit of a shortage going on

Just wondered as my new van has been at the dealers for five or six weeks, ready to pick up but no lowering springs, as ordered. Dealer fitted on delivery makes my insurance stay the same . Wonder how much longer I'll have to wait. Maybe it will be 2018 reg. lol

Just wondered as my new van has been at the dealers for five or six weeks, ready to pick up but no lowering springs, as ordered. Dealer fitted on delivery makes my insurance stay the same . Wonder how much longer I'll have to wait. Maybe it will be 2018 reg. lol

I'm in the same boat as you...van delivered at dealership but no known date for when the springs will be available again...disappointed.
Tempted to ask the dealer if I can supply my own springs and for them to fit them..could I get away with them fitting 50mm eibachs lol

me to dubhead, just wanted all the nice add ons from day 1, but how come vw cant supply them but they seem to be available in abundance else where??

was promised them at the dealers this week from vw customer care , but guess they never turned up

So 2 weeks on from lowering 50mm on H&R and 90% happy the two issues I have are the rear door now rattles over bumps. It did this when I first got the van but dealer did some magic and it stopped but now its back and when going over speed bumps the rear springs make a bang, I am thinking its because its an empty kombi T32 as it doesnt do it any other time. I have let the place I got the springs from know and still under discussion with them why but thought I would put it out on here for ideas

@a5cyt so I've been told they are not willing to fit springs I have provided, something to do with their insurance not covering them which I don't really believe as other have had springs fitted by them..this is the same reason the dealer won't fit my side bars either.
He said the springs are due in this week apparently even though I've heard this for nearly 4 weeks now. Will have to wait and see...

After reading through all this, I’ve enquiried about dealer fitting the ‘sportline’ 30mm springs.

Anyone changed their setup, or still going strong?!

I had 30mm dealer lowering and 18inch sportlines fitted before delivery. Needed tracking and wheel balancing rechecked within a few thousand miles. Sits nose-down rather than equal front and rear. Toying with the idea of a 40 or 50mm proper drop and bigger wheel swap this year sometime.

Back