Day One.

Hi everyone, took possession today, of our first campervan, a 2017 Champagne beige T6 this afternoon and drove extremely carefully from Solihull home to Derby. We reached a point in life where we thought “ if we don’t do it now we never will” . We are so excited to begin to get out and enjoy the fun and freedom. Please expect ( and excuse) very novice questions and plea for advice. Looking forward to being part of the “ forum family”.

Welcome to the club... I hope you enjoy your T6 ownership.

So many people hold onto their cash then they either don't get chance to spend it or their health deteriorates and they leave it too late to enjoy it....

Enjoy every day as you don't know when the last day is... :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, took possession today, of our first campervan, a 2017 Champagne beige T6 this afternoon and drove extremely carefully from Solihull home to Derby. We reached a point in life where we thought “ if we don’t do it now we never will” . We are so excited to begin to get out and enjoy the fun and freedom. Please expect ( and excuse) very novice questions and plea for advice. Looking forward to being part of the “ forum family”.
I made the same decision “do it today or I never will !” Enjoy it . Enjoy grinning ear to ear everytime you get behind the wheel. :)

Welcome to the forum. We’re a strange bunch who eat, sleep and breathe T6.
We were the same. We can do it now (and have to cut back) or wait and then something else comes up that will prevent us from doing it and then regret that we didn’t do it in the first place!
Just take the opportunity to take it out whenever you can and try and participate in forum events. We have a few gatherings planned for 2020. :thumbsup:

Back