Dash warning light?

Interior lights don't trigger it only external
Don't forget only the headlights/drls are led indicators on front and indicators/reverse on the rear are standard lamps

Interior lights don't trigger it only external
Don't forget only the headlights/drls are led indicators on front and indicators/reverse on the rear are standard lamps

tell me about it - for the price I'd have expected the whole thing to be LED :mad:

What I like about this forum is that you posted a simple dash warning light picture and not one person went completely nuts and started having a go at you or tried to make you feel stupid. If you put that question on any other forum or on Facebook you would have had a swarm of idiots with egos trying to come up with a smart *ss answer.

This is a very friendly place....lets keep it that way.

What I like about this forum is that you posted a simple dash warning light picture and not one person went completely nuts and started having a go at you or tried to make you feel stupid. If you put that question on any other forum or on Facebook you would have had a swarm of idiots with egos trying to come up with a smart *ss answer.

This is a very friendly place....lets keep it that way.
Exactly. And – actually a lot of useful information was exposed which is not described in owner’s manual by members by asking a (seemingly) simple question. Now @Pauly revealed it’s only external lights and not all exterior are LED’s. Which in turn implies that to enhance your interior lighting you do not need to get specific replacements if you for example would like replace the traditional bulbs with LED’s.

I've got this warning light however I've checked all the lights even the reversing lights and all are ok, any ideas? I've even tried to read the OBD but couldn't connect. otherwise its the dealer! grr

I think if no bulbs are blown and it’s displaying then would that be a fault ? Covered under warranty ??

I would think so unless you have changed a lamp..

Back