Dash Cam

revdecal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
After a clown on his mobile in a van completely destroyed my mirror the other day on my new T6 I'm thinking of fitting a dash cam.
Does anyone have any recommendations? I have seen a couple but they seem mighty ugly. lol

thanks

Ryan

+1, missus has one in the Golf.
You'll want to turn off 90% of the annoying features though, otherwise the blooming thing never shuts up.
Good to know. This one is looking likely.

F770 with front and rear, came out top in hardware video performance tests.

I've got the F770's in quite a few off our vehicles and there are a good unit, one irritation is that they can't be locked down and only have a 64gb card.

I replaced the card in mine for a 256GB one, records for ages
Theya re quite fussy about which card they will accept though, check out the thinkware forum for details if you are going to purchase one, the first one i bought (samsung) wouldnt get accepted by the unit so had to buy an alternative

I replaced the card in mine for a 256GB one, records for ages
Theya re quite fussy about which card they will accept though, check out the thinkware forum for details if you are going to purchase one, the first one i bought (samsung) wouldnt get accepted by the unit so had to buy an alternative
Do they not overlap record then (if you get my meaning....on a loop)?

They do but now mine keeps a week plus of footage, they have motion activation in parking mode so if you live near a main road or by a shop etc (like i do) then it records all through the night and fills up pretty quick

Back