Damaged paintwork

Lee

T6 Pro
cleaned the van today and a fair bit of chipped paintwork. The rear bumper to a fair bit scratched.

Can anyone recommend any paint kits if easily to do?

Cheers

Filled in the form for colours they don't list and the order went through, discount and all.

One thing I'm not sure is if this will work with bumpers, got colour coded bumpers but the rear is scuffed, anything for that?

Filled in the form for colours they don't list and the order went through, discount and all.

One thing I'm not sure is if this will work with bumpers, got colour coded bumpers but the rear is scuffed, anything for that?
Hi Lee. This was what I posted up in the thread on Chipex paint repair.
METALLIC: Chestnut Brown - LH8W, H4H4 (NO VW PAINT LISTED UNDER THESE CODES OR BY NAME)
I searched their system when putting it all together and found no listing for this colour. My best advice is call them and speak to Jonny or Kristina and explain the issue. They buy all their paints in from a company that supply nationally, so have no doubt that they'll have it.

As to it working on bumpers; I've used it on mine.

Thanks @DaveyB, I ordered already but I think I have pretty much the same as what you have above, though I didn't enter the H4H4 bit, here is what is on my order details....

Colour / Year
Chestnut Brown (2015 - 2015)
Colour Code
LH8W

I'm sure they'll match that. Great news that it works on bumpers.

I've had a bit of a nightmare with it all so far, the first colour sent out was way off, much lighter than the van colour, a second paint was sent out and that is exactly the same.

Great customer service from Johnny to be fair, he mentioned that the carry be a +/- variance in a small amount paints sent out.

However, the harsh reality is that super minor chips on the bonnet have now turned in to large unsightly circles of lighter coloured paint.

I've just emailed Johnny to let him know that the second paint sent out isn't right, I am getting a bit worried now.

Back