For Sale Custom Wheel Center Caps

Morning All,

I've just knocked this up quickly to see what it looks like, think it looks ok.
View attachment 226813View attachment 226814View attachment 226815

What do you think? I could do any colour so long as I can get it in vinyl.

Regarding sizes of caps, if caps are wanted I will need you guys to measure your existing caps or holes in wheels so I can see if they are available to buy as blanks.

I go back offshore next week so will be limited to what I can do this week and next, but if you get your sizes over I can source banks while away and get them done ASAP on return.

Thanks

Lee
Afternoon,

I would be interested in a set of these. I currently have 19 inch Wolfrace wheels that have a 60 mm OD and 56mm OB for the clip.

Right guys,

It appears to be a bit of a minefield matching centre caps to wheels, there appears to be some many different sizes I don't think its going to work.

I have had another idea for the caps and @Drive Wayne is going to be a guinea pig for this! Once I've got some feedback I'll re-visit this thread.

I don't want to sell anyone a substandard item, so hopefully I can come up with something that I and you guys will be happy with.

Watch this space :cool:

Lee

Right guys,

It appears to be a bit of a minefield matching centre caps to wheels, there appears to be some many different sizes I don't think its going to work.

I have had another idea for the caps and @Drive Wayne is going to be a guinea pig for this! Once I've got some feedback I'll re-visit this thread.

I don't want to sell anyone a substandard item, so hopefully I can come up with something that I and you guys will be happy with.

Lee
Lee,
I'm very grateful I think!

I could easily hate you Lee! I would like to change out my Velare centre caps, Thanks to you and Mr Massive I have enough T6F branding going on, are you allowed to do a VW logo version? Certainly have at least 4 of those. I have a spare Velare cap I could send if it would make things easier for you? I'm sure the quality of yours would be better than anything off the shelf if your numberplates are anything to go by!
Alrighty, being lazy here - I have Velare 20” on mine. What size of centre cap did you need?

I can’t get the right size replacement caps for my aftermarket wheels so I’d love a custom made set… it’s not just diameter it’s the depth and the ‘step’ in the back of it where the clips are

I can’t get the right size replacement caps for my aftermarket wheels so I’d love a custom made set… it’s not just diameter it’s the depth and the ‘step’ in the back of it where the clips are
Sounds like my Velare wheels. I sent an original wheel centre to @Leemondo12 who created a 'match'. End result perfect. Happy camper!

Right guys,

Lee

Unsure where you're up to with this Lee, I have a set of Wolfrace Munich's I'd love VW caps for - would it help in any way if I was to send the Wolfrace caps to you?

Unsure where you're up to with this Lee, I have a set of Wolfrace Munich's I'd love VW caps for - would it help in any way if I was to send the Wolfrace caps to you?
Lee works offshore, he will reply once he rejoins the rest of us on slightly dryer land!

HI All,

As you all know I make custom number plates, and have made quite a few sets for guys on here, who I believe are very happy with my work. I have been experimenting and wanted to show you what I have come up with. Since fitting banded steel wheels to my van I was looking to add my own twist to the bland black cap that covers the wheel bolts and i've come up with these.

View attachment 226686View attachment 226687
View attachment 226688View attachment 226690
This is just 2 quick designs I did to suit my wheels/van colour scheme and are to suit being fitted into the black steel wheel caps.
View attachment 226691View attachment 226692View attachment 226693

The cap needs a 64mm hole cut through it to suit the new cap.

View attachment 226695View attachment 226696
The black cap could do with a coat of paint but you get the idea :)

As I say these are to suit my needs, they are a 70mm cap. I am sure I will be able to get all the popular sizes of cap.

The cap can be customisable, with any kind of image/letters etc so long as it fits the cap.

Not sure on a price as yet I am really just gauging interest before pushing on too much, even if I only end up with a set for myself :)

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Lee.

View attachment 226689
You might be the answer to my question of 'where the heck can I get a centre cap for my stitches + steel wheels'

Back