Custom Mattress

The_Lad

T6 Guru
So now I have removed my exploria kombi bed, before I can sell it I need to get a custom matress made for the new setup (I’m still using the exploria one for now)

The new setup is 198cm long x 155 at the widest and 144cm narrowest (by the rear lights)

D08036E6-A8AD-408D-824D-A356D507968B.jpeg

Any recommendations on where I could get a custom sized mattress ideally with custom leather covering? Or what have others done?

I would like to get my seats covered the same as the new mattress too if possible but if it’s going to be very expensive just a black leather/ vinyl like the kombi bed is fine

So now I have removed my exploria kombi bed, before I can sell it I need to get a custom matress made for the new setup (I’m still using the exploria one for now)

The new setup is 198cm long x 155 at the widest and 144cm narrowest (by the rear lights)

View attachment 160226

Any recommendations on where I could get a custom sized mattress ideally with custom leather covering? Or what have others done?

I would like to get my seats covered the same as the new mattress too if possible but if it’s going to be very expensive just a black leather/ vinyl like the kombi bed is fine
Try marine upholstery companies. They will make up any odd shaped article you need.

Back