Sold Custom Gold Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6Paul

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
For sale is my set of gold wheels and tyres.

The wheels are 19 inch Wolfrace X10 that have been professionally powder coated in gold. They are 9j et48 and work perfect to fill the arches. Tyres are 255/45/19 104. The wheels and tyres are both correctly load rated for a T32

Two of the tyres have plenty of tread remaining but the other two will need replacing.

There is unfortunately a very small chip on one wheel but otherwise they are in perfect condition.

Below are some pictures of the wheels on my van. I’ll get some individual pictures of the wheels and tyres up over the weekend.

Asking £650 for a quick sale. Collection from Bristol please.

27555B16-9E5C-4F21-B255-54934E911B63.jpeg
455C8D79-2D88-4165-9D24-7B0880F304EB.jpeg

Would also consider a straight swap for a set of Devonports with delivery mileage tyres

Going back to Devonports? I'd sell you your old set back but I managed to curb one when a bin lorry squeezed me off the road and they've got 20k on now. Going swamper next time so kerbs no longer a worry!

PS prospective buyers. These wheels are very nice. Saw them in person and nice to see something different on a T6

Bump!
Can’t believe these haven’t yet sold at £399 would also consider a swap for some Devonports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back