Cup Holder for the lower cig-socket tray (standard dash)

Glenn Board

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, i have see some T5 cup holder advertised to replace the ash try, do you know if they will fit in the compartment as per the image, or is there such a thing without having to replace whole center consul?

136C4337-874F-4533-9C50-9EB95D573AD9.jpeg

Saw these the other day when I was looking for a cup holder solution for my Kombi.

Still not found a solution for rear cup holders for a twin slider.

Anyone has any joy/ideas?

Try finding a cup holder in the rear then.

Reactions: JOG

I have cup holder in the doors but they are at the bottom so you need arms like a Gibbon to reach them.

Edit: Front doors.

Last edited:
I have the bench in the Cali pushed back (to allow more room in the cabin with the dogs) and my two lads can barely reach their water bottles in the holders, especially as they are up higher, strapped in kids seats!

I can’t even get to it and if you put it in the dash cup holder you end up wearing it.
Can’t win!

I can’t even get to it and if you put it in the dash cup holder you end up wearing it.
Can’t win!
My other half picked up some decent cylindrical coffee mugs (not those vase-shaped things, with a lid that does leak all over you and without the "care in the community" handles) that fit the dash cup holders perfectly. I think I prompted her into action when I kept standing on the anchors if she had a paper Costa-lotta "cup" in there!

Back