Cup Holder for the lower cig-socket tray (standard dash)

Yes, that's them in the photos above
Very good quality, fast delivery, nice and tight fit
Only downside is it makes the 12v socket hard to access depending what you use it for
I have a mini double usb charger which is ok, but if you have anything bulkier it probably won't fit

I've got the 3D innovation one. It's great. He does two dimensions though... the narrower one (which I didn't know I'd ordered) didn't fit my drinks bottle, so I exchanged for the slightly wider one, and all's good. Phone, as someone asked, goes on phone holder from centre of dash. Happy days.

Top photo is narrow diameter... so order a wide one if you want to fit drinks bottles in it!

95521301_1443837365823573_2081787780995743744_n.jpg
IMG_2069.jpeg

I've got the 3D innovation one. It's great. He does two dimensions though... the narrower one (which I didn't know I'd ordered) didn't fit my drinks bottle, so I exchanged for the slightly wider one, and all's good. Phone, as someone asked, goes on phone holder from centre of dash. Happy days.

Top photo is narrow diameter... so order a wide one if you want to fit drinks bottles in it!

View attachment 92157
View attachment 92158
Thanks for posting - great to hear real world experiences. So, these are from a different company?

Nice, shame they don’t do an option for the comfort dash. Also loving HU start up image;)
Think I'd rather have to comfort dash....but for £40 instead of £2k these will do
That's the screensaver on HU, start up is a Sheffield Wednesday badge - couple of seconds of that is enough with how things are at the moment :rolleyes:

The comfort dash cup holder bounced around too much for me. Hopefully you will have more luck with those fancy ones.
I am a Man U fan so I do feel your pain. Got to the point of not watching as I can’t bare to see the way we perform right now.

How do you set the screensaver on the HU? Maybe it’s just a Kenwood thing.

I just loaded some photos onto a usb dongle and uploaded them via the port on the dashboard, then selected via settings tab
Mine is aftermarket though so probably different for oem

I think Man Utd have had their fair share of good times btw......it's nice to share it out a bit ;)

They luck decent too. Do you keep change in them? I take it the grey item in there isn’t part of it?
The grey thing is my car park fob for work, hopefully will save me from losing it again - this is my third one.....I'm sure my gaffer thinks I'm selling them :laugh:

Also handy for loose change

The grey thing is my car park fob for work, hopefully will save me from losing it again - this is my third one.....I'm sure my gaffer thinks I'm selling them :laugh:

Also handy for loose change
So long as you’re making a quick buck when you’re selling them :sneaky:;)

Back