Sold CTEK D250SA - £120 OVNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

VIP Member
T6 Legend
This Ctek D250SA DC / DC charger (with built in MPPT Solar Controller) was removed from my van when I upgraded to a Renogy LifePo4 battery last year. It was installed for three years before I swapped it with the very similar (but Lithium compatible) D250SE. It's in full working order with no scratches, scrapes or other damage to the case and I'm looking for £120 OVNO posted in the UK but I'll knock £5 off that if the buyer wants to pick it up from the GL2 postal area (or meet me at M5 J13, the Stroud turn off).
I've not got the original box but it will be well packaged if posted and I will also include the original user manual (which includes installation instructions). Payment by bank transfer if posted or cash if collected in person. Note: It is NOT compatible with Lithium batteries.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
CTEK 01.jpgCTEK 02.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised this hasn't sold yet - not everybody needs or wants lithium batteries and this is a bargain then. GLWS.

An unashamed bump. Still open to offers on this otherwise I'll have to eBay it (which I was hoping to avoid!).

So am I (and thanks for the bump!). PRICE REDUCED TO £100 INC. POSTAGE.

Hi. So I've tried looking it up but is this powered from the battery itself, I don't have solar...yet. I'm new to all this and it's very overwhelming to say the least. I get what it does but like I say curios how it's powered. Sorry if its a stupid question.

@JAC13. OK, I'm a simpleton, so I'll try to keep it simple but apologies to the experts if I've got some of the terminology wrong. It's a DC-DC charger which means that it charges FROM the 12V starter battery TO the 12V leisure battery when the engine is running. It also has the facility for a solar panel to be wired into it with a built-in MPPT controller regulating the charge from the solar panel to the leisure battery. In addition, it puts a trickle charge back into the starter battery when the leisure battery is fully charged (assuming a solar panel is present and, of course, there is sunshine!). Hope this helps.
I've just had an expression of interest from another T6F member and I'll post the result on here as and when....

Last edited:
Thanks for reply. That makes more sense. I must have something like that already but not sure what as it was converted when I got it. But I'm pretty sure mine does that, to a certain extent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back