Sold CRS Performance Evo Technik Lowering Springs 40mm with T6.1 mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB42

VIP Member
Hi All. I had these shiny springs fitted new in July (6.1 T30) but since decided I wanted to go lower so changed for coilovers. They are great springs and only did 2000 miles. Steve at CRS was super helpful throughout and was kind enough to box them up and give polish before I placed for sale (see attached pic). I would like to sell for £180. If anyone interested please DM me. Thanks

751FF7A1-7439-437B-9D7F-B2EF7F794C94.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All. I had these shiny springs fitted new in July (6.1 T30) but since decided I wanted to go lower so changed for coilovers. They are great springs and only did 2000 miles. Steve at CRS was super helpful throughout and was kind enough to box them up and give polish before I placed for sale (see attached pic). I would like to sell for £180. If anyone interested please DM me. Thanks

View attachment 183655

Hi there. I received a few enquiries re above post but still have these CRS springs for sale and will reduce to £150 (from £180) if anyone interested. Seems I didn’t post the CRS part numbers on the previous post which are as follows:

- Fronts are CRS 56 F02
- Rears are CRS 56 R03

Steve at CRS can no doubt explain the technical meanings for each but I understand they will fit any 6.1 (T28, T30, T32) and lower circa 40mm. I took off T30 LWB btw.

If interested please DM me

Thanks

Hi there. I received a few enquiries re above post but still have these CRS springs for sale and will reduce to £150 (from £180) if anyone interested. Seems I didn’t post the CRS part numbers on the previous post which are as follows:

- Fronts are CRS 56 F02
- Rears are CRS 56 R03

Steve at CRS can no doubt explain the technical meanings for each but I understand they will fit any 6.1 (T28, T30, T32) and lower circa 40mm. I took off T30 LWB btw.

If interested please DM me

Thanks
Hi, are these still available? Would you post if I covered the cost? Thanks Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back