Cracked Spring

Ranger13

T6 Pro
I have a cracked rear spring. It’s a 50mm Eibach spring. I’ve had the same set up on my van since new about 5 years now. Anyone recommend a different suspension set up, b14s or the like. I’m not really up to date on what’s out there at the moment !?

I have a cracked rear spring. It’s a 50mm Eibach spring. I’ve had the same set up on my van since new about 5 years now. Anyone recommend a different suspension set up, b14s or the like. I’m not really up to date on what’s out there at the moment !?
Have a look at the options here, there’s something on that list that will suit you. PM me if you would like further information and we can talk further.

There is a lot there, so it may help to have a chat and choose the right kit based on your van and your specific needs.

Great to chat today. STX is the go to suspension for your van, which is being proved right over and over again (I think all the traders agree on this being the best bang for buck suspension on the market )

Speak soon

Great to chat today. STX is the go to suspension for your van, which is being proved right over and over again (I think all the traders agree on this being the best bang for buck suspension on the market )

Speak soon

Thanks so much for the help today mate. Appreciated.

Back