Cost Of Lowering

simon

Team Red
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have got some h and r 40mm lowering springs, but the question is
How much to have the job done?
I appreciate cost can vary across the country but just need a ball park.
Thanks

The rears are quite simple and a DIY job really if you’re competent. Maybe an an hour labour. The fronts are an hour a side so overall approximately 3 hours labour.

Just search labour.... Fitting new springs

If you had bought your springs from Vanstyle they offer a free fitting service at their depot near Nottingham... any chance of returning yours, saying that though there's always a waiting list for this service and you'll still have to get your wheels aligned somewhere else.

I have got some h and r 40mm lowering springs, but the question is
How much to have the job done?
I appreciate cost can vary across the country but just need a ball park.
Thanks
Which H&R kit did you buy and what spec is the van ,H&R do 4 different catalogue springs and E C P added 2 more kits ( lower )

Ok that is the heavy duty 40 mm kit your van should have had the lighter duty springs because its a 2.0 litre 2 wd SWB so it might not get down to 40 mm probably 30 MM I guess

Ha ha Scruffy . we all know the scenario but let me simply say , if its done right the comfort is there , Sadly most don't do it write and make a big song and dance about it after . As I have said many times the lower you go the more comfort levels drop like the van !!

Our 40 mm kit with special active or HT KONI shocks are more comfortable than standard . no mistake !! . Money back guarantee on that statement alone

Back