correct offset for 18”

Thats pretty much OEM and leaves the wheels well into the arch. People add 15 or 20mm spaces to get a better look. That makes the et effectively 30 - 35
Thanks Skyliner33 So it looks like I will be OK and they should look good without looking like an open wheeler.

They will fill the arches nicely for an 18. We have fitted an Et30 in 18”, which give a nice stance when lowered and stops the wheel looking lost.

HTH

I think I may be able to help you here... I’m running 18s 8.5 front 9.5 back offset 35 on both with a 255/45 load rated T32 tyre. Im at around 100mm and mine tuck in slightly.
I’ll attach some pictures so you can see what it looks like. if you go 8J all round you will have to definitely use a space on the back to bring them out a little I’m not sure if you change The offset you will achieve what you want. Best place to check is here:

I've also run a 19 8J with a 45 offset with a 245/45
And 19 9 front and 10 back 245/45 I’ve got pictures of the 19s let me know if you want to see.

View attachment 73882

View attachment 73883

View attachment 73884

View attachment 73885

View attachment 73886

View attachment 73887
I’m about to order some 18x9’s et35 all round, looking at your pics I think they should just fit under the front arch? My calculations mean they’ll be about 6mm further out that yours.

I’m about to order some 18x9’s et35 all round, looking at your pics I think they should just fit under the front arch? My calculations mean they’ll be about 6mm further out that yours.
35s should be fine all round. Depends how low you are? And tyre size is also key

Fingers crossed. The wheel company suggest et32 for the best fit on the hub with a 9j but I feel that’s a little too wide for the front?!
I’ll not be too low, 50mm approx. Tyres will be 255 45

Fingers crossed. The wheel company suggest et32 for the best fit on the hub with a 9j but I feel that’s a little too wide for the front?!
I’ll not be too low, 50mm approx. Tyres will be 255 45
I’d say you would be ok. But I’m no expert..
since that last picture I’ve been through a got 12 sets of alloys since then :whistle:

32 seems ok I’m running less than that now on 18s but my tyres are way slimmer. I did try and run those alloys above on air but couldn’t because the tyre was far to big (255 45) but with a 50mm drop you’ll be fine as I ran them also on a 110mm drop Solows no issues but again I’d had some arch plastic work done and that fixing lug on the front centre arch pushed back

welcome to the whole wheel and tyre journey

I’d say you would be ok. But I’m no expert..
since that last picture I’ve been through a got 12 sets of alloys since then :whistle:

32 seems ok I’m running less than that now on 18s but my tyres are way slimmer. I did try and run those alloys above on air but couldn’t because the tyre was far to big (255 45) but with a 50mm drop you’ll be fine as I ran them also on a 110mm drop Solows no issues but again I’d had some arch plastic work done and that fixing lug on the front centre arch pushed back

welcome to the whole wheel and tyre journey

12 Sets!! There's me thinking another set along side the cantera's is extravagant extravagant :rolleyes:
Fingers crossed they'll fit, I've emailed the manufacturer to confirm. Thanks for your help

Back