cool box to plug into 12v socket

Yeah know what you mean, but when I go over to folks in France, I can take over whatever they want like "proper" bacon etc.. Oh and have me icecream an eat it..

@andythom188 , yeah, thing is that the larger you go, the cheaper it is.. 'Tis a big bugger, but worth it! :thumbsup:, and usable wherever, different motor or indoors.. :thumbsup:
Ideal size for the family and you could put Charlies none dairy ice creams in it, as when we go off for days we find it hard to find non dairy ice cream
It's a bloomin fridge, the one in my kitchen didn't cost that much! #madness????
its for the vw t6 only the best will do m8 ;)

Last edited:
So it's going to be gold lined then and hold only Verve Cliquot, and Ben & Jerry's.:whistle:
Read the rest of the message m8 i put it before but for some reason hasn't posted so edited it just now .it can hold Charlies non dairy ice creams as we find it hard to find any non dairy when we are away for days and holidays.
Not a lover on Ben & jerrys :rofl:

Read the rest of the message m8 i put it before but for some reason hasn't posted so edited it just now .it can hold Charlies non dairy ice creams as we find it hard to find any non dairy when we are away for days and holidays.
Not a lover on Ben & jerrys :rofl:
Ahh well for that reason alone it's worth every penny.

Back