Concave wheels

Holy moly that's some concaveness.
I'm surprised those babies don't suck in people when you drive past them at speed.

Are they the same as the satin Black ones above @Adam Baker? If so, what offset are they front and rear? Also, a daft question but can you supply the centre caps unbranded? Lastly, a daft daft question that only you can answer, and this ones important..... Can you fit your hand between the spokes?
(that question would only be understood if you knew how clinical I am)

The ones in the picture posted are Inovit Revolves. We don't generally stick the Inovit logo onto the badge, they are always supplied loose so in theory you can put whatever logo you like in them. Offsets available are +35 Front, +35 Rear. Yes you can certainly fit your hands between the spokes! Sorry for the late responses gents, been away on hols.

Adam

The ones in the picture posted are Inovit Revolves. We don't generally stick the Inovit logo onto the badge, they are always supplied loose so in theory you can put whatever logo you like in them. Offsets available are +35 Front, +35 Rear. Yes you can certainly fit your hands between the spokes! Sorry for the late responses gents, been away on hols.

Adam

In the world of T6 wheels, you have to strike whist that irons scolding hot because know one can make up their minds, and everyone changes their opinions about wheels every other day, and i'm one of the worst!

Thanks for the answers though.
Now all you need to do is supply them in Gold, until next week, when I will change my mind again :eek:

Back