Complete Off-grid systems for a man cave...

Ambrose

T6 Pro
So, ever since the start of lockdown, I've been mostly working from the campervan when working from home. But after a couple of years, the novelty is starting to wear off and I am seriously considering of building a man-cave in the back garden to have somewhere more permanent to work from, and so and my attention turns to power supply...

Now with all these talks of increase in cost of living, I am wondering if it's a good idea to install a system like this to power the outbuilding? 12V solar panels charging kits for caravans, motorhomes, boats, yachts, marine

After all, I am only going to power a laptop, monitor, router and lights, and probably get a gas heater for the winter months.

Has anyone else considered this option or have done it who could share their experience?

I'm the opposite, I built a garden office during COVID but find myself working in the van these days when working from home. :D

Search for @Dellmassive 's Solar Shed guide....

Fwiw, I got a cheapo 100w flex panel and controller for around £80 as a Xmas present, bought a 300w second hand inverter off fleabay for £10 and a used car battery for free.....gives me enough to run garden and shed light minimum.

Back