Comfort Dash

Kingsway

Flooring Contractor
T6 Guru
IMG_1649.PNG Read a lot of comments on here about the Comfort Dash, just been on the VW configuration page and........

Yep Andys right, it sounds like a ghost option. Now you see it no you dont :)

Gone on, do it, you know you want to. It'll cost a hell of a lot more to retrofit the parts after you've got the van.

:eek: Oh maybe not so much of a bargain then m8 don't think I could justify spending that much on a dash.
The satnav on the discover media unit isn't worth the money it's hard to put post codes into it, I wouldn't go for it again on next one,
I have cab carpet and app connect

Haven't got a clue if I've got app connect on my discover unit. How would I know, and what does it even do? Not really gadgety.

I've got app connect but havnt used it you can link it to your phone get your apps up on your media unit

O, will have a look tomorrow to see if I have it. My problem is that I only have the works phone, and that is locked down for security reasons, so can only get the apps on it that are work related. So even I have got App connect, it'd probably be of bugger all use.

:eek: Oh maybe not so much of a bargain then m8 don't think I could justify spending that much on a dash.
The satnav on the discover media unit isn't worth the money it's hard to put post codes into it, I wouldn't go for it again on next one,
I have cab carpet and app connect

I agree think i'll make do with what I've got, I've mastered the nav postcode entry but do find the directions hard to follow on the map, got the cab carpet too and was going to get the app connect retro fitted for £170 but a bit pointless as I struggle to use the phone!!

If you go to the dealers the comfort dash option activates a carpeted cab. It's about an extra £70 on top of the dash cost as I recall. I love my dash. Just looks nice and clean and tidy!

That's the only thing my van hasn't got on the media unit voice control, just says to activate contact your dealer

We have the same message dealer says the code required can not be altered after it leaves the factory seems strange to me. Let me know if you get yours working

I agree think i'll make do with what I've got, I've mastered the nav postcode entry but do find the directions hard to follow on the map, got the cab carpet too and was going to get the app connect retro fitted for £170 but a bit pointless as I struggle to use the phone!!

@Kingsway - have you found a dealer to retrofit app connect then? My dealer reckons it can't be done.

Back