Comfort Dash

is nav an optional extra - I actually know very little about the spec of the Highline as ordered on a whim.
Yes sat nav is part of the discover media headunit which is a factory upgrade option

Whereas with my Garmin, I plug it into my Mac and the latest maps, updates, etc are all there within an hour.

Honestly updating factory nav is a bad bad joke.

Has anyone got a T6 Comfort Dash with the optional body coloured inserts?

I have a comfort dash on order with my van, from memory it said something about silver brushed inserts or similar but can't remember for sure.
Please explain the colour options.
Do the dash all come in black, some I've seen appear to be a grey colour. Or can you spec the colour?

I have a comfort dash on order with my van, from memory it said something about silver brushed inserts or similar but can't remember for sure.
Please explain the colour options.
Do the dash all come in black, some I've seen appear to be a grey colour. Or can you spec the colour?
There is an option to have all the black inserts on the comfort dash to be the same colour as the body (except for the glove box lid for some reason, which remains piano black). I have seen one and it looks very smart. It is a £90 + VAT option.

My van is indium grey, but it want the dash all black! Think I better get on the phone tomorrow as I think there is still time to make a change if needed.

My van is indium grey, but it want the dash all black! Think I better get on the phone tomorrow as I think there is still time to make a change if needed.
If you want the dash to be all black don't specify coloured inserts. The comfort dash is all black as standard, only the body coloured inserts are an optional extra. The coloured inserts make the dash look like a caravelle dash Depends on the look you want.

What are considered 'inserts'. I better go back through my configuration before calling the dealer as they are close to useless!
I hope I am not confusing you. The inserts are not an addition, they are already there, the option allows you to change the colour of them from black the colour of the vehicle. The 'inserts ' are all the trims around the dash apart from the glovebox cover. You can find the option on the configurator ; if you select comfort dash, it will say 'you have a decision to make'......
If you send me your email via a pm I can send you a video of a comfort dash with the option I am describing.

I thought you could only colour code to match the vehicle colour, so on a indium grey van you only get the silver as an option, on a red van you get the red option etc. I don't think it allows you to swap the colours around .

I thought you could only colour code to match the vehicle colour, so on a indium grey van you only get the silver as an option, on a red van you get the red option etc. I don't think it allows you to swap the colours around .
That's right. The point is that you have 'a decision to make ' as the configurator says: either leave the inserts the way they come, or change them to match the colour of the exterior.

I suggest the VW designers try and get from the cab to the rear of a van quickly. They'll smack a knee on the protruding cup holder section. Then see if they think they maybe mis-named it "comfort dash."

There is an option to have all the black inserts on the comfort dash to be the same colour as the body (except for the glove box lid for some reason, which remains piano black). I have seen one and it looks very smart. It is a £90 + VAT option.

My van is Iridium grey and all the inserts including the glove box are body colour

You guys that have managed to order the comfort dash. What vehicle type is this for - panel, combi, belle etc?

If panel van, what is the code for the comfort dash please?

You guys that have managed to order the comfort dash. What vehicle type is this for - panel, combi, belle etc?

If panel van, what is the code for the comfort dash please?
I ordered it for my swb highline Kombi

Back