Sold Comfort Dash, Door Cards All Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few grands worth there :eek:. You’ll probably sell it quicker with a price though mate :thumbsup:

Yeh i understand that fully but without sitting down pricing it all correctly i don't have a clue, i figure a sensible genuine buyer will know it's worth.
Personally i hate posts without prices but it's not as easy as saying it's worth X Amount.

Just easier to put up the retail price you paid and then the amount you want......
I know the price as I did it. Is it a comfort dash though as the main dash isn't in your pictures. Or is it caravelle/shuttle pieces......

Just easier to put up the retail price you paid and then the amount you want......
I know the price as I did it. Is it a comfort dash though as the main dash isn't in your pictures. Or is it caravelle/shuttle pieces......
It's all needed for the conversion, it doesn't say that the actual Dashboard is for sale.

If you want to sell the door cards and the lower dash in black seperatre let me know a price , in Exeter and cash ready to go

Hi redchoppa,

Which door cards are they?

N/S Door Panel 7E0 867 023 E 82V
O/S Door Panel 7E0 867 024 E 82V

or

N/S Door Panel 7E5 867 023 D JWE
O/S Door Panel 7E5 867 024 D JWE

Cheers.

Hi redchoppa,

Which door cards are they?

N/S Door Panel 7E0 867 023 E 82V
O/S Door Panel 7E0 867 024 E 82V

or

N/S Door Panel 7E5 867 023 D JWE
O/S Door Panel 7E5 867 024 D JWE

Cheers.
Hi,
I can post pictures of the door card part numbers tomorrow if required.

I would say they are shuttle door cards as they are single speaker without the Caravelle extra trimings

Dose it include centre console with cup holders and bottle holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back