Colour schemes for internals

Flashollie

University Manager
T6 Pro
So my van is black and will have a blue stripe or accent somewhere on the outside, something like this but probably less stripesBlack and blue van v1.jpg

My question is how not make a huge mistake and get the units etc wrong and you can't live with it.
I am having this built shortly and I am just choosing colour for the interior finishes.
I am currently thinking of:
mid grey leather for seats and RnR bed with a blue stitching to bring the colour through
pale grey blue flecked floor
a pale cream ivory for the units with a darker edge banding
a dark ish wood effect worktop
Blinds a slate grey
Splash back and window / blind surrounds in the above blue
a pale grey carpet for the walls.

I am worried this is all a bit drab but I want calm not garish

Its personal taste but I'd like to hear about any tips or mistakes people have made or what you would do differently if you did it again?
I want a light airy space but also practical.

Yes there's good choice of colour schemes from 3 bridges.
Those curves on the work top look great but they must lose you about 20% of the working surface and impact on the cupboard space on the left?
I'm going for a flat worktop.

6D035A60-DB9D-465C-8BCD-3BEB157A5DD0.jpeg ThreeBridge also do flat worktops, we had our van converted by them nd wouldn’t change a thing. They will do what you want but with sensible advise if they think you’re mad. Dan was so patient with us and delivered on time despite the snow in December. Worth every penny.

So my van is black and will have a blue stripe or accent somewhere on the outside, something like this but probably less stripesView attachment 18456

My question is how not make a huge mistake and get the units etc wrong and you can't live with it.
I am having this built shortly and I am just choosing colour for the interior finishes.
I am currently thinking of:
mid grey leather for seats and RnR bed with a blue stitching to bring the colour through
pale grey blue flecked floor
a pale cream ivory for the units with a darker edge banding
a dark ish wood effect worktop
Blinds a slate grey
Splash back and window / blind surrounds in the above blue
a pale grey carpet for the walls.

I am worried this is all a bit drab but I want calm not garish

Its personal taste but I'd like to hear about any tips or mistakes people have made or what you would do differently if you did it again?
I want a light airy space but also practical.
If you go here..........

Van Visualisation

...............you can get some ideas of what different colour schemes would look like in your van. Its useful as a starting point.

Back