Colour coding parking sensors?

Saintbone

I'm swapping my standard bumper for a white one and didn't even think about my parking sensors being black. Can these be resprayed or is there a part I can get to colour code them? Many thanks

Screenshot_20220504-161628_Gallery.jpg

Going to be fitting painted bumpers to my 6.1 in the next few days, and only just realised that my current parking sensors are black. Can I just spray my sensors or do I need to change to specific ones that can be painted?

Also, does anywhere do parking sensor blanks for the front as mine doesn't have front ones? Or even where to get sensors and a loom from? Can look at a retro fit then.

Cheers

Just give the face of the sensors a rub down with some fine paper then they just need some primer and some colour on top, you can get colour matched rattle cans online that should be a good enough match, it is recommended you also put lacquer on top to match the bumper and protect the paint

That's brilliant, cheers Pauly

Another quick question. I've seen on ebay some cheap non genuine sensors, but they say they are for a T6. Will these fit my 6.1 bumper? I'm not bothering at the moment to connect them up, will he using them just to fill the holes.

Back