Climatronic user guide/tech info available?

Fluff34567

Swiss member
T6 Guru
Hi all,

Not sure if I have a problem or its way the system is... ??

Noticed I can't always set the fan speed to the speed I want and appears to depend on the outside temp/ requested interior temp setting so suspect its just way system is.

Often I can't select fan speed 2 or speed 3, the fan speed lights go off,

Example: speed 1, want to switch to speed 2, either it goes to auto or no lights at all then speed 3 lights up.

Looking for a user guide or tech info as owners manual dies says too much about this.

For me it is so that when it is in auto mode, it does not show the fan speed, I want to increase the auto mode turns off, and the fan speed controls light up only then.

Cheers for the replies. Alex if my auto light came on I would understand, the auto light does work btw. Though from the explanation I can sort of see why it behaves like that but doesn't make sense. Why complicate things. Press auto if you want auto and leave the fan speed to be manually set , why make it a combined system with effectively 2 auto buttons/positions.

Robert yep I saw the video, thanks for the link, pity its rather quick but my light doesn't come on.

I suspect I'm mentally totally missing something but will make a small video in the next days.

Back