Aux heater as Parking heater

danman

Touran man
Hello all,

I am trying to hack something again. I want to run my Zuheizer as Standheizer.
There is an official upgrade package from Webasto (9015994D) but it is not cheap so I am looking for alternatives.

My idea is to start the Zuheizer using WBUS (this is pretty trivial) and then send a correct message to Climatronic to start the interior fan. I know there is a IPCU way but it is not that smart as with climatronic.

So far I was able to find the bit which is used by climatronic to start Standheizer:
But the LED goes off after a second when it doesn't see the response from Standhezier.

Now to my questions (by importance):
1. Is here someone with Standheizer willing to provide me with CAN log from infotainment CAN for following operation: press Standheizer button (ON), wait 30 seconds, press Standheizer button again (OFF). I am willing to pay for it.
2. Do you know about any DBC (or any other CAN message documentation) for infotainment CAN?
3. Any other ideas how to achieve my target? E.g.: upgrade file for my Zuheizer (1K0815065AR - 7N0963272A)

Thank you for any ideas.

There is a polish company selling conversion kits and a software update, can't remember the name at moment .

Hello all,

I am trying to hack something again. I want to run my Zuheizer as Standheizer.
There is an official upgrade package from Webasto (9015994D) but it is not cheap so I am looking for alternatives.

My idea is to start the Zuheizer using WBUS (this is pretty trivial) and then send a correct message to Climatronic to start the interior fan. I know there is a IPCU way but it is not that smart as with climatronic.

So far I was able to find the bit which is used by climatronic to start Standheizer:
But the LED goes off after a second when it doesn't see the response from Standhezier.

Now to my questions (by importance):
1. Is here someone with Standheizer willing to provide me with CAN log from infotainment CAN for following operation: press Standheizer button (ON), wait 30 seconds, press Standheizer button again (OFF). I am willing to pay for it.
2. Do you know about any DBC (or any other CAN message documentation) for infotainment CAN?
3. Any other ideas how to achieve my target? E.g.: upgrade file for my Zuheizer (1K0815065AR - 7N0963272A)

Thank you for any ideas.
Can't you just reflash your AUX HEATER with a PARKING HEATER firmware?

I did it on my T6 and it was a very easy mod, see below.

Reactions: mmi
Back