Christmas Cruz with the Vee Dub Family

We did the Nailsea-Clevedon-Portishead Cruz on Saturday. Very well organised indeed and great to be part of the event. I work at the hospital and witness the great work The Grand Appeal Charity (Bristol Children's Hospital Charity) do. If anyone has any spare change and wishes to make a donation, details are on the rear windscreens in @CarreraRSR 's photos.

IMG_1243 (1).jpeg

I agree, Steve Wright does a fantastic job indeed, it was so much fun, couldn’t believe how many people lined the streets, and it’s for a great cause, have you done cruise to the prom? We did it last year and probably do it again next year

I agree, Steve Wright does a fantastic job indeed, it was so much fun, couldn’t believe how many people lined the streets, and it’s for a great cause, have you done cruise to the prom? We did it last year and probably do it again next year
This was our second Christmas Cruz. Haven't managed to make Cruise to the Prom yet, but hoping to next year,

Cruise to the prom was awesome, over 900 vehicles turned up which according to the organisers was the most they had, all the lawns were jam packed on the beach front in Weston, look out for me in May I will tow my half of beetle down

IMG_5376.jpeg

As a some time wrangler of fancy lighting I'm amazed (and maybe a little mystified) about how all of that lighting is attached...
I believe 3M Command clips are what people use - the decoration on our van has been minimal to date, with the inflatable Santa taking centre stage. The children within the crowds love him.

Yes I used the 3m clips but put some PPF on the roof first, I didn’t really want to stick stuff on it but it was for a good cause and was a brilliant event, someone got a pic of us on the road

IMG_5486.jpeg

Back