Vee Dub T6 front splitter

JamesDon

Hi guys
Well I've never posted as much on a forum in my life but I have another question....

I fitted the Vee Dub Transporters, own brand gloss Black OEM style front splitter to my T6 a few weeks ago.
When I took off the protective film I was quite happy with the shiny gloss Black finish that it had and it matched my fog surrounds and grille nicely.

Yesterday I noticed that it now looks faded and almost dark Grey in comparison. Is there any treatment that I can apply or is it just down to the cheap plastic that it's made from? Has anyone else's done this in such a short period of time?

The picture isn't the best but gives an idea of the colour difference.

20230216_102055.jpg

Hi guys
Well I've never posted as much on a forum in my life but I have another question....

I fitted the Vee Dub Transporters, own brand gloss Black OEM style front splitter to my T6 a few weeks ago.
When I took off the protective film I was quite happy with the shiny gloss Black finish that it had and it matched my fog surrounds and grille nicely.

Yesterday I noticed that it now looks faded and almost dark Grey in comparison. Is there any treatment that I can apply or is it just down to the cheap plastic that it's made from? Has anyone else's done this in such a short period of time?

View attachment 188504
I’d be contacting Vee Dub and asking them their opinion myself.

Hi guys

View attachment 188504
I'm looking for the cover that comes off to fit a light into but for drivers side where can I get one

20230327_112423.jpg

Back