cheesed off

Woodman

I like playing with my wood!
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Why book my van in for calibrating the front camera for 08.00 and 3 days, when in fact it hasnt moved today in 6 hours since I parked it. If you only need 2 days then have it for 2 days.
If it isnt finished on Friday then you wont need to forum to hear what I have to say to them!
..................:mad:...............:mad:
......................:mad:... ...:mad:
...........:mad:........:mad:.:mad:.........:mad:
...............:mad:........:mad:..........:mad:
....................:mad:.:mad:.:mad:.:mad:
.........................:mad:........:mad:

see I can waste my own time without your help :)

Last edited:
They`ve probably done that to give them a bit of tolerance on the day they can start it., or the work prior to you has run over?
But I understand totally what your saying

latest, half way through today they said need to start by checking tracking and cant as it has 20 inch wheels ........if they had advised this before I took it I have the originals in my garage!! As it is van converters possible issue, they shot over got it and fitted some std wheels to get rid of that excuse. Big Al; I was given the old computer update excuse yesterday!!!

latest, half way through today they said need to start by checking tracking and cant as it has 20 inch wheels ........if they had advised this before I took it I have the originals in my garage!! As it is van converters possible issue, they shot over got it and fitted some std wheels to get rid of that excuse. Big Al; I was given the old computer update excuse yesterday!!!
BS like that really annoys me - especially when you’re paying top dollar for what they “do” (which isn’t much!!!)

BS like that really annoys me - especially when you’re paying top dollar for what they “do” (which isn’t much!!!)
Top dollar for drinking tea!

Back