ma77y

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I'm looking for a set of round style centre badges for my Devonports if anyone has a spare set going cheap. Also I'm in need of 3 wheel nut covers.

Cheers

Last edited:
I’ve got a set in the garage somewhere, pretty much brand new I think 1500miles when they came off. £30?

Hiya mate, thanks for getting back to me, sorry if I didn't make myself clear in the original post but I'm after the round vw caps that fit into the centre bore.

What to change the look of the Devonports from stock.

Cheers

Sorry for the thread hi-jack - are the centre’s std VW diameter openings or do they need a different size cap? I was wondering if the self centring caps would fit Devonports?

@ma77y FWIW back in 2020, I decided to go down this route - I bought a set of 65mm centre caps off Wish for £10 delivered from China and a set each of black and silver bolt covers for £3(ish) delivered off eBay. The silver bolt covers went on but I'm going to be changing them at some point soon as the colour has started coming off in the last few months. In response to a request, I posted pictures on here last April (Post 42):
Do your own measuring though as I might have got the sizes wrong after all this time.

Back