CBE Distribution Box "Exit RH"? What is RH? or what does it stand for

Vdubster

"Exit RH"? What is RH? or what does it stand for.

Not the best start, Can any one tell me what Exit RH Means or refers to? i kind of thought it meant Right Hand but it has to separate connections for RH and 2 x 15 amp fuses,

number 1 and number 6. Any help appreciated

IMG_0743.jpeg

RH has always been an abbreviation for Right Hand as long as I’ve been in engineering.
OR Relative Humidity.

Im wondering if it is relative humidity and its refering to "fans", what ever it is number 6 is either meant to be LH meaning left hand which would make it make more sense or its referring to something there is 2 of and that 2 of needs a 15 amp fuse each, maybe 2 fans? do fans need a fuse that big?

actually if i look the other way around and match the fuse it then refers to it as RH Auxiliary exit ( fuse 3 and 5 ) would that mean its referring to 2 x set of usb plugs ?

IMG_0745.jpeg

I get the impression that those are generic fused outputs for you to use as you see fit. The output is switched by the main unit on/off switch according to your first picture.

Pete

In the diagram above it shows it is the fuse feeding the right hand auxiliary output, that is 17 on the diagram

Don’t forget this is an Italian product. “RH” may have been carried over from the Italian untranslated.
Are the instructions in Italian too ? Might be worth showing us the equivalent pages from there.

Pete

Back