Cavavelle V Multivan

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here can help me!
Can anyone confirm whether the interior lining, in particular the window surrounds and blinds, in the UK spec Caravelle are the same as the European Multivan?

Thanks

Really struggling to find an answer to this.

I contacted VW customer services and even they couldn't confirm if there where any differences!
I'd like to purchase some window bags, but they all seem to be supplied from European suppliers and they all say they fit the Multivan and Beach.

I contacted one supplier and they told me they won't fit my Caravelle, but the interiors of the Multivan and Caravelle look identical.

May just have to take the plunge and make sure the returns policy is favourable!

Really struggling to find an answer to this.

I contacted VW customer services and even they couldn't confirm if there where any differences!
I'd like to purchase some window bags, but they all seem to be supplied from European suppliers and they all say they fit the Multivan and Beach.

I contacted one supplier and they told me they won't fit my Caravelle, but the interiors of the Multivan and Caravelle look identical.

May just have to take the plunge and make sure the returns policy is favourable!

Hi JustDroppeIn,

I have a European Multivan - let me take a look and come back to you.

The rear quater windows will be the same. There may be some confusion due to the fact that on the continent the shuttle gets branded as a caravelle.

Thanks for the feedback. I was quite certain this would be the case, but having had a couple of opinions to the contrary and VW not being bale to confirm either way, it made me doubt myself.

I'll go ahead and order! Thanks again

When I purchased the Caravelle Exec (UK) = Multivan Highline, pretty much exactly. The only difference i remember was a few cost options on the European spec such as 240v outlet, and LHD.

FWIW I thought they were the same and if I punch a UK caravelle VIN number into etka or similar it lists it as a Multivan

Back