Cavavelle V Multivan

Discussion in 'Interiors, Seating, Lining' started by JustDroppedIn, 11 Sep 2018.

1. JustDroppedIn

JustDroppedIn Member

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here can help me!
    Can anyone confirm whether the interior lining, in particular the window surrounds and blinds, in the UK spec Caravelle are the same as the European Multivan?

Thanks

2. JustDroppedIn

JustDroppedIn Member

Really struggling to find an answer to this.

I contacted VW customer services and even they couldn't confirm if there where any differences!
    I'd like to purchase some window bags, but they all seem to be supplied from European suppliers and they all say they fit the Multivan and Beach.

I contacted one supplier and they told me they won't fit my Caravelle, but the interiors of the Multivan and Caravelle look identical.

May just have to take the plunge and make sure the returns policy is favourable!

3. Pootle23

Pootle23 New Member

Hi JustDroppeIn,

I have a European Multivan - let me take a look and come back to you.

4. slidepods

slidepods Senior Member Trade Member T6 Guru

Map
    The rear quater windows will be the same. There may be some confusion due to the fact that on the continent the shuttle gets branded as a caravelle.

5. Pootle23

Pootle23 New Member

The interior of the Multivan looks identical to the Caravelle - other than being LHD :)

6. JustDroppedIn

JustDroppedIn Member

Thanks for the feedback. I was quite certain this would be the case, but having had a couple of opinions to the contrary and VW not being bale to confirm either way, it made me doubt myself.

I'll go ahead and order! Thanks again

7. chriscroft

chriscroft 12 years of VW T 'ing VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    When I purchased the Caravelle Exec (UK) = Multivan Highline, pretty much exactly. The only difference i remember was a few cost options on the European spec such as 240v outlet, and LHD.

8. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member VCDS User Admin Moderator

Map
    FWIW I thought they were the same and if I punch a UK caravelle VIN number into etka or similar it lists it as a Multivan