Carista splash screens

Let us know if and when you find it..
It’ll be at least a week as I am in scotland, and whilst I have my Carista dongle in the van I have neither the tablet that the program is installed on, or WiFi.

It’ll be at least a week as I am in scotland, and whilst I have my Carista dongle in the van I have neither the tablet that the program is installed on, or WiFi.

Mine is installed on my phone, but then it is a Samsung, and we all know that Samsung make phones that eliminate the need for a tablet, laptop, desktop and any other fruit related phones.
As for wifi in Scotland, that's another story.

Mine is installed on my phone, but then it is a Samsung, and we all know that Samsung make phones that eliminate the need for a tablet, laptop, desktop and any other fruit related phones.
As for wifi in Scotland, that's another story.
Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.......

But then I don’t actually own a phone. The phone I have is a works phone so there are only certain things I can put on it.

Got home and fired up the Carista.
This customisation is found in “Instruments/ Displays/ Dings”
AD2531C5-5E6F-43A6-A61B-BCE04776EBE6.jpeg

Then click on “start screen logo”.
00089365-25D8-4B80-8390-E7842EB9EC58.jpeg

You then have option of “none” or “Type 1 - 7”.
D26E25D7-91AA-4C5F-9AE5-378841FFBCCB.jpeg

However, I have tried every single one of them and no difference made. Tried it with the radio setting of “show clock in standby mode” both off and on, but can’t get any start up screen logo to show.

My Christa changes the splash screens quite happily .. they are all vw logos with type variations..however I rarely get the splash screen displayed as it displays clock or whatever function it was last displaying....15 minutes of @rsing around I wont get back

Back