Carista Fault Codes X14

Colner

T6 Pro
Just took delivery of my Carista and had a play with changing the settings.

When I ran the Diagnostic check, it returned 14 fault codes so I was wondering where to go to work out whether anything urgent needs addressing, any suggestions?

OBD2 - confirmed:
P20EE - SCR NOx Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1

Engine:

ABS:
00397 - Display test, blue segments

Instrument cluster:

Airbags:

Central electronics:
03303 - Feedback Locked-Position rear-left
03304 - Feedback Locked-Position rear-right

Infotainment system:
01539 - Headlights Not Adjusted
00512 - Camshaft Position Sensor - Not on Reference Mark
00517 - Throttle Position Sensor - Wide-open Switch (F81)
00518 - Throttle Position Sensor (G69)
00522 - Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor (G62)
00523 - Intake air temperature sensor (G42)
00527 - Intake Air Temperature Sensor (G42)

Obtained with Carista 3.7.6 for iOS.
Download app: ‎Carista OBD2
Facebook: Carista

I'm not much help but when you ran the test and see the fault codes (not the details report) you can click on them and Carista will attempt to find the VAG code online which may help.

I have read that others on here have cleared the fault codes, driven for a while and re-checked to see if any stay cleared.

I keep getting the 03303 and can't find what that is?

I was getting the 03303 code, and I think that was to do with my slider door lock playing up. Had the lock replaced under warranty.

The VW Tech guy didn’t seem to be bothered by that code and pretty much dismissed it.

I haven’t checked on a reoccurrence of that code since though.

more info:

000397, 00036 & 03303?

you could take note of the fault codes, then clear them all. - if there are any active or current faults the codes will come back during the next drive cycle.

if the van is in warranty then you might "not" want to clear the codes, that way when you take the van into VW they will see the codes and log them..... (say for a warranty claim on a rear door lock)

but saying that if there is a hard-fault the codes will come right back anyway.

Last edited:
Just took delivery of my Carista and had a play with changing the settings.

When I ran the Diagnostic check, it returned 14 fault codes so I was wondering where to go to work out whether anything urgent needs addressing, any suggestions?

OBD2 - confirmed:
P20EE - SCR NOx Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1

Engine:

ABS:
00397 - Display test, blue segments

Instrument cluster:

Airbags:

Central electronics:
03303 - Feedback Locked-Position rear-left
03304 - Feedback Locked-Position rear-right

Infotainment system:
01539 - Headlights Not Adjusted
00512 - Camshaft Position Sensor - Not on Reference Mark
00517 - Throttle Position Sensor - Wide-open Switch (F81)
00518 - Throttle Position Sensor (G69)
00522 - Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor (G62)
00523 - Intake air temperature sensor (G42)
00527 - Intake Air Temperature Sensor (G42)

Obtained with Carista 3.7.6 for iOS.
Download app: ‎Carista OBD2
Facebook: Carista
Hmmm... I'd say too many... to be real ones..:confused: - too bad Carista doesn't show time stamps of the faults.
  • 31103 = P20EE - definite yes - a common one.
  • 00397 Tyre pressure warning- yes.
  • Central electronics 03303, 03304 - side sliding doors - possible.
  • All the sensor faults 005xx belong to Engine not Infotainment system. And "too many" sensor faults to my taste.
  • Instrument cluster 13635840 - Voltage too low - but could belong to Airbags too.
  • Google suggests Multiple collision brake :eek: for the Airbag code.
Bad battery, battery disconnected/connected while ignition on, sluggish/failed engine start, low battery voltage?

more info:

000397, 00036 & 03303?

you could take note of the fault codes, then clear them all. - if there are any active or current faults the codes will come back during the next drive cycle.

if the van is in warranty then you might "not" want to clear the codes, that way when you take the van into VW they will see the codes and log them..... (say for a warranty claim on a rear door lock)

but saying that if there is a hard-fault the codes will come right back anyway.
Thanks, cleared them the other day so will check to see if any have reappeared...

Hmmm... I'd say too many... to be real ones..:confused: - too bad Carista doesn't show time stamps of the faults.
  • 31103 = P20EE - definite yes - a common one.
  • 00397 Tyre pressure warning- yes.
  • Central electronics 03303, 03304 - side sliding doors - possible.
  • All the sensor faults 005xx belong to Engine not Infotainment system. And "too many" sensor faults to my taste.
  • Instrument cluster 13635840 - Voltage too low - but could belong to Airbags too.
  • Google suggests Multiple collision brake :eek: for the Airbag code.
Bad battery, battery disconnected/connected while ignition on, sluggish/failed engine start, low battery voltage?
Wow! I'll definitely check them out individually...

Hi did you get to the bottom of the faults in the infotainment system?. I've got the same faults.

Hi did you get to the bottom of the faults in the infotainment system?. I've got the same faults.
I was getting the 03303 code, and I think that was to do with my slider door lock playing up. Had the lock replaced under warranty.

The VW Tech guy didn’t seem to be bothered by that code and pretty much dismissed it.

I haven’t checked on a reoccurrence of that code since though.
I keep getting 03303 and 03004 even after clearing them saying ‘Feedback locked-position rear-left’ and same for rear right. Did anyone determine if this is the locks etc?

Back