Caravelle

Richymav

Hi I’m new here. I used to have a t4 multivan 10 years ago and it was perfect as the back bench made a small bed. After a long time away I’m looking now at getting a caravelle - £30k ish and I want to be able to sleep in it for the odd night like I did in the multivan. I don’t want a California as it hinders the practicality of the van for me. Can you give me your advice please? Thanks

Purely how to create a small bed using the boot space and the rear bench. Does the caravelle bench even fold flat? I’m sorry if This is a stupid question

The caravelle triple seat folds flat, you just need to add a multi flex board behind it to make it into a bed

If you keep the 7 seat arrangement, you swivel the row 2 seats, then fold the backrests forwards (well backwards really, as they are now facing backwards). These are at the same height as the rear bench/bed, so give you the extra length needed for your legs. Even tho' it's all at the same level, I'd use a thin mattress for a bit more comfort.

If you keep the 7 seat arrangement, you swivel the row 2 seats, then fold the backrests forwards (well backwards really, as they are now facing backwards). These are at the same height as the rear bench/bed, so give you the extra length needed for your legs. Even tho' it's all at the same level, I'd use a thin mattress for a bit more comfort.
Thanks mate, just need to find one now

Back