Caravelle seating in to a Kombi?

Qais2020

Builder - driveways
T6 Guru
Hi everyone hope all are well. Has anyone fitted Caravelle rear seats in a kombi van ? I was thinking of changing my 2+1 kombi seats for two single swivel seats. Does anyone know what the cost will be roughly and who can do this for me. Any recommendations please

I’ve done mine, with a triple rather than two singles. You’ll need to fit caravelle rails, floor and the seats. You’ll be looking at 3-3.5k. I used Oxford T5

Yes, we have 4 singles in our demo - Have fitted a few sets - Drop me a DM and we can give you a full quote

I fitted my own rails, its not that difficult, especially if you can get access to a pit or ramp.

Any photos please
Have a look at this thread, its basically a 'how to'

Do all the triple caravelle seats lay flat to make a bed? Do they unclip easily to remove?

Regards
Ian

The hardest job with the Caravelle floor, in our view, is fitting and finishing off the floor correctly to work with the rails and it’s obviously this that you will see.

We’ve had a couple of vans in recently, where the floors have been fitted elsewhere, where we’ve had to remove them and start again to get the fit and finish to a level that the customer was happy with.

As far as i know @Paynewright ,they all fold flat and it is pretty easy to remove them,the only thing is that they are fairly heavy. Nothing that two people cant manage but heavy nonetheless

Hello @Qais2020 ,i have just noticed that you are in Stockton-on-Tees. We actually had our Caravelle floor fitted there. It was done by @Chris Chilvers at Stonewall Leisure. There is actually another van that he done up for sale in the for sale section at the minute. He supplied all the rails etc and we bought our own seats although he could have supplied those also. Have a chat with him,decent lad,hope this helps

Back