Caravelle seating in to a Kombi?

Hello @Qais2020 ,i have just noticed that you are in Stockton-on-Tees. We actually had our Caravelle floor fitted there. It was done by @Chris Chilvers at Stonewall Leisure. There is actually another van that he done up for sale in the for sale section at the minute. He supplied all the rails etc and we bought our own seats although he could have supplied those also. Have a chat with him,decent lad,hope this helps
Yes thanks I got in touch with him. Hopefully will get a price today. How much did you pay if I may ask you can PM me.

To be honest @Qais2020 ,i couldn't tell you what the rails etc cost because we had other work done at the same time. He built us a sliding tray for the back of the van,cut our dog cage down to fit it and re-welded it and fitted steps and lights etc also. We were happy with the price for it all and happy with the results. We travelled over from Cumbria and left the van with him and travelled back over to pick it up,would have been handier if we were in Stockton! IMG_1024.JPGIMG_1025.JPGIMG_1026.JPGIMG_1030.JPG

Do all the triple caravelle seats lay flat to make a bed? Do they unclip easily to remove?

Regards
Ian

The rear bench opens up to fold flat and rise up to make a short bed. This can be extended with a mulitflex board, or the single seats from row 2 with their backrests folded forward and flat to support your feet. Either is OK for a nap in the day, but for a proper sleep, it needs really a mattress.

The seats come out really easily. The black rail end caps pop out, then the front sections of the aluminum trims slide forward and can be lifted out. The seats then slide all the way forward where they can be lifted out through gaps in the rails. The single seats, whilst heavy can be managed solo, but the rear bench weighs a ton.

If you mean when the backrest is folded all the way forward onto the seat base, it's 550mm.

That's slightly different to the Kombi. The seats when folded forward are almost flat but not. At the highest points they're about 560mm (at the front), but lower at the back (maybe 550mm)

Back