Caravelle Front Comfort Driver Swivel Seat

T6traveller

T6 Pro
Hi all,

I'm about to purchase a T6 and I would like to swap the bench seat for a single. I've seen a Caravelle Front Comfort Driver Swivel Seat on ebay and wondered it if it would fit?

Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question.

Jamie.

The seat belt receiver will be on the wrong side.

The seat belt receiver will be on the wrong side.
Could he fit the receiver to the other side and replace the seat plastics (later)?
I don’t know if Caravelle’s have electric seats or not but the adjusters may also be on the wrong side too (but again, appear that they can be swapped over sides)

It's from a country that drives on the right hand side of the road so it should work perfectly as a passenger seat over here.

It's from a country that drives on the right hand side of the road so it should work perfectly as a passenger seat over here.
:rolleyes: Why not say that in the first place then

Hi all,

I'm about to purchase a T6 and I would like to swap the bench seat for a single. I've seen a Caravelle Front Comfort Driver Swivel Seat on ebay and wondered it if it would fit?

Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question.

Jamie.

The bench seat is bolted down with 8 13mm or 17mm bolts - undo these, remove seat, and you’ll be left with four holes to reuse with your single and four holes in your floor to cover up.

Back