Caravelle Bench-seat draw trays - alternative.

eetmw

T6 Pro
Hello All.

While I’m sure they are very, very….very good I’m a little reluctant to pay £100 each for three plastic trays to go under the bench seat although I did find one for £68. Does anyone have some and would you mind measuring it. If I can find something that fits the groves in the seat that is a little cheaper amazing but I’ll settle for some trays that just fit under.

Thank you thank you thank you

Toby

Hello All.

While I’m sure they are very, very….very good I’m a little reluctant to pay £100 each for three plastic trays to go under the bench seat although I did find one for £68. Does anyone have some and would you mind measuring it. If I can find something that fits the groves in the seat that is a little cheaper amazing but I’ll settle for some trays that just fit under.

Thank you thank you thank you

Toby
Someone posted this in the Caravelle group on Facebook:

1000008363.png
1000008364.png

UPPSNOFSAD Boxes from IKEA.

I can't confirm if they fit myself but at £2.50 it's worth the risk!

I can confirm these fit as I got 3 for my Caravelle and then got 3 as a "van warming" when I talked my brother in law into his.

Screenshot_20240610-215124.jpg

I also have one "official" one so some thoughts:

The IKEA one fills the space much more effectively
The official one sits on rails so moves with the bench if you slide it
The IKEA ones really really grip the carpet so you'll likely knock off the back hatches - I just ended up leaving them off.

Any questions give me a shout as I can grab some pictures of it in place :thumbsup:

Last edited:
There's a bit of view of them in my post here

Back