Caravelle triple bench seat cover (while in storage)

tammo

Hi folks

I'm taking delivery of a new t6.1 Caravelle shortly and will immediately remove the rear triple bench seat and put it into storage in the garage. A tarp will do the job I guess but wondered if there were any options/ideas which were a bit more tidy.

Many thanks!

I would have thought a tarp is likely the most cost effective, and tailored covers would likely only cover the seats and not the frame anyway.

I'd be tempted to put some planks down where the rails would be so the weight is not resting on the locking mechanism and also make sure there is a bit of airflow to prevent any damp. Also maybe think about any small rodents that might take up home and consider traps under it...

Be aware it's a heck of heavy lift!

To keep your Caravelle triple bench seat tidy in storage, use a tarp and maybe some planks underneath to prevent dampness and keep rodents away.

Hi folks

I'm taking delivery of a new t6.1 Caravelle shortly and will immediately remove the rear triple bench seat and put it into storage in the garage. A tarp will do the job I guess but wondered if there were any options/ideas which were a bit more tidy.

Many thanks!
Hi
Would an old king size fitted sheet tied tight with a bit of chord do the trick ?

Back