For Sale Caravan awnings - various

JOG

Limp Member
VIP Member
T6 Master
We have amassed a number of caravan awnings (both air and pole versions) over the years and they’re getting in the way. If anyone is looking for a caravan awning, give me a shout. I’m going to put a blanket £100 each on them. Tell me what you’re looking for as I probably have it!!!

Long shot, but have you got a blow up awning going?? Thinking of getting a small one for overnight sleeps in. Cheers.

What have you got? Currently got a dometic 330 rally air but looking for a smaller awning for winter or shorter stays?
CheeRS

Any caravan porch awnings - preferably air up to 290 ish in size?? After a backup/weekend awning.
Yep, I have a porch awning that we got for the same reason. It has been used less than half a dozen times. I will have a rummage tomorrow and double check what size it is

Long shot, but have you got a blow up awning going?? Thinking of getting a small one for overnight sleeps in. Cheers.
I have a smaller (2.5m-ish) blowup awning. You’d need to use an inner tent to overnight in it really. We just used it as a shelter for take off coats and boots during winter weekend getaways

What have you got? Currently got a dometic 330 rally air but looking for a smaller awning for winter or shorter stays?
CheeRS
Yep, we had the 330 rally air (think it was when Kampa made them before the Dometic buyout!) We have upgraded to the new Dometic all-season.

So, off the top of my head we have the 330 rally air, a full-sized pole awning, an air porch awning and a pole porch awning!

I have if your interested
Could be mate. Can you send me some details please and cost. Cheers.
I have a smaller (2.5m-ish) blowup awning. You’d need to use an inner tent to overnight in it really. We just used it as a shelter for take off coats and boots during winter could
Could you send me details and pics if pos and cost please mate. Cheers.

Could be mate. Can you send me some details please and cost. Cheers.

Could you send me details and pics if pos and cost please mate. Cheers.
we have an drive away blow up or a blow up sunshade. let me know what your interested in and ill send more details.

IFVU4652.JPG

IMG_6196.JPG

Back