For Sale Ex Demo Awnings - Big Savings Against RRP - Outwell - Vango - Outdoor Revolution

MyTentOrYours

My Tent or Yours
Trade Member
T6 Pro
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post we have a huge amount of Ex Demo Awnings - mostly either from the NEC 2023 Show or used by the manufactures for photoshoots.

Got a massive selection of models from Vango, Outwell and Outdoor Revolution each one will be assembled and inspected before being sent out, if anybody is after a particular model or just after a awning in general drop me a message, likewise loads of tents and caravan awnings if you know anybody who's looking for a premium tent/awning at a discount.

Many thanks

Dan

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post we have a huge amount of Ex Demo Awnings - mostly either from the NEC 2023 Show or used by the manufactures for photoshoots.

Got a massive selection of models from Vango, Outwell and Outdoor Revolution each one will be assembled and inspected before being sent out, if anybody is after a particular model or just after a awning in general drop me a message, likewise loads of tents and caravan awnings if you know anybody who's looking for a premium tent/awning at a discount.

Many thanks

Dan
Hi Dan,
do you have any large/family awnings with bedrooms? thanks

Likewise looking for something similar to a Fiamma F45S. Don't have a huge amount of knowledge on the vango and outwell set up but do get in touch if there's similar to that @vangoawnings

What's the smalles you can suggest? We want something small but which can be closed up for privacy. It doesn't need to be a driveaway but a bit more than just a shelter for shade.

Hi Dan
I need an awning for this summer, drive away small to medium with a rain porch over door. Something like vango cove, perhaps bit bigger. Any suggestions or offers? Cheers, Daryl

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks

Dan
Hi Dan,
If you have any left I am after a small medium drive awning. Similar to a vagno cove2 or tolga. Or similar sized outdoor revolution.
Thanks
Shaun

Back