Car park ding - f@@@ing fuming :(

@bramble.....how sad that you have to sit there on "dint watch".....I've often thought, what, if anything could you actually do if some retard damaged your van with a trolley. Chances are, they'd say "f*ck off.....it's only a van/car....what's up with ya?" Absolutely nothing you can do....much as I'd want to chin someone, I don't fancy spending 5 years at her majesties pleasure as Big Leroy's new biatch!! We are a nation of Jeremy Kyle watching selfish inconsiderate scum bags.....that's why I encouraged my kids to make a life down under!
.......ahhhhh, count to ten and breath!!:(

@bramble.....how sad that you have to sit there on "dint watch".....I've often thought, what, if anything could you actually do if some retard damaged your van with a trolley. Chances are, they'd say "f*ck off.....it's only a van/car....what's up with ya?" Absolutely nothing you can do....much as I'd want to chin someone, I don't fancy spending 5 years at her majesties pleasure as Big Leroy's new biatch!! We are a nation of Jeremy Kyle watching selfish inconsiderate scum bags.....that's why I encouraged my kids to make a life down under!
.......ahhhhh, count to ten and breath!!:(
I don't do shopping anyway, She does that, i just listen to the music . Dint watch was just a mirthful comment ...like i said the tranny if it's supermarkets and sit in that watching the line of glum male faces walking behind there wives ;);)

I don't do shopping anyway, She does that, i just listen to the music . Dint watch was just a mirthful comment ...like i said the tranny if it's supermarkets and sit in that watching the line of glum male faces walking behind there wives ;);)
ha ha .....I've done my fair share of that! Now I sit outside stores on any convenient bench with all the other dejected looking old men....watching the world go by!!:whistle::whistle:

Rise above...It's a frustrating country we live in watching the dross and leaches infest all aspects of our society. Like dog sh!t on pavements, I've programmed myself to auto avoid.
It's also frustrating that car parks have provided them with extra wide parking spaces, originally designated for the disabled and parent / toddlers.
Car park / shopping solution? Go early while they're sleeping off the night before!

Rise above...It's a frustrating country we live in watching the dross and leaches infest all aspects of our society. Like dog sh!t on pavements, I've programmed myself to auto avoid.
It's also frustrating that car parks have provided them with extra wide parking spaces, originally designated for the disabled and parent / toddlers.
Car park / shopping solution? Go early while they're sleeping off the night before!
Yes ..early morning or late evening ...easier shopping too ....otherwise you have to take a big stick around with you ;)

Problem with supermarkets is people drive their trolleys like their cars. Have a chat in the middle of their isle park anyware and come at you head on :mad:

Hi

can anybody recommend scratch / scuff removal in the Leeds area on my pure grey T6. I seem to have acquired either a bike or car door dink on near side rear panel next to lights. It’s really annoying me!
I’ve tried chipsaway but I don’t think the job is big enough for them.

Many thanks in advance

0AE4EAE7-BDA8-45C3-A563-970449A8162A.jpeg

Back