Car Insurance

BAZT6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just a quick question who is using which insurance company for their car insurance? Mine and wifes are due at the end of the month, VW Tiguan and Audi A1 with the dreaded Sport word in its name = nearly £100 difference with some companies. I am wrong side of 60 and she is nearly 60. presently with Hastings who seem a bit expensive, LV are coming in at a good price followed by AXA but extras push it up and then Aviva who are dearer than Hastings. Has anyone had any dealings good or bad with these companies? Or recommend anyone else. I know it pays to shop around but what a flaff.
Baz

Just a quick question who is using which insurance company for their car insurance? Mine and wifes are due at the end of the month, VW Tiguan and Audi A1 with the dreaded Sport word in its name = nearly £100 difference with some companies. I am wrong side of 60 and she is nearly 60. presently with Hastings who seem a bit expensive, LV are coming in at a good price followed by AXA but extras push it up and then Aviva who are dearer than Hastings. Has anyone had any dealings good or bad with these companies? Or recommend anyone else. I know it pays to shop around but what a flaff.
Baz
This is where Audi's stupid marketing tactics come back to bite you, the nearest an A1 and Tiguan come to "Sport" is being shaped like a rugby ball ;)

I got stung with LV. Max no claims and didn't read the small print, one spurious claim (3rd party claimed I clipped her wing mirror and caused her whiplash! - still ongoing 15 months later) reduced my 9 yrs (although actually 15 yrs) and I have now got a claim against me and just 4 yrs NCD...one claim took 5 yrs from me!

Back