Car Audio, Using Processor With Origional Head Unit

Nope.
You can either bu a breakout adaptor like this ICT10-765-4 4 Channel Quadlock Speaker Breakout for BLAM Amplifier you un plug the quad lock from the HU plug this lead in then connect your quad lock to it. You’ll then have 4 pairs of wires for the speakers to connect to your Fix.

alternatively you can add the two pairs of speaker wires to your existing quad lock using iso pins like these 10 X MINI ISO CONTACTS FEMALE PINS MALE SOCKET PIN ADAPTER MICRO TIMER CRIMP HTC | eBay

Hi guys, just got a new stereo , id like to use my original head unit. so using a signal processor to retime all the delays JL audio fix 82,The processor has 8 channels to input. I was advised the t6 origional head unit has 2 channels? is this correct ? also what colours are the speakers wires or pin location in the block.

I'm a bit green to this and really would appreciate a heads up on getting this kit in. I have purchased a wiring extension to tap into
Nope.
You can either bu a breakout adaptor like this ICT10-765-4 4 Channel Quadlock Speaker Breakout for BLAM Amplifier you un plug the quad lock from the HU plug this lead in then connect your quad lock to it. You’ll then have 4 pairs of wires for the speakers to connect to your Fix.

alternatively you can add the two pairs of speaker wires to your existing quad lock using iso pins like these 10 X MINI ISO CONTACTS FEMALE PINS MALE SOCKET PIN ADAPTER MICRO TIMER CRIMP HTC | eBay
thats what i have i think

Nope.

ah ok i think i have this covered I purchased a block adapter just checked the adapter and it has 8 wires on the block on the diagram so this should doit, we can solder into this line i guess ?

Got a pic of your adapter?

ok last question haha , so the bass treble on the pins is irrelevant as the fix sorts all this i guess

take no notice of that. Full range goes to all outputs

So what exactly is that adapter? What did you buy it for? I’m not sure why the speaker wires are connected to the plug and the socket?

from a car stereo company said all the wires are labeled just cut into what you need for the FIX
i guess the wires are there to save the vans wiring loom so if you decided to add pins to the original block and cut inthis lead for other uses as well ?? either way i guess those wires will be. dead after the unit any how

from a car stereo company said all the wires are labled just cut into what you need for the FIX
Got it. Perfect then. Just chop the wires and extend them to where ever you mount the fix:thumbsup:

Got it. Perfect then. Just chop the wires and extend them to where ever you mount the fix:thumbsup:
seriously mate, I'm an absolute green horn with stereos, you been such a great help thanks so much for your patience, advice buddy thx !! hoping she's going to sound lovely, I can honestly say the stereo is a mission, just finishing off some speaker pods for the barn doors i made, popping the C3 s in these

IMG_6770 2.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

You’ll need 8 wired from the HU 4 for front L&R and 4 for rear L&R. Feed them all to the LSA4 then on to the Fix86. Thesis will make the HU think that it’s connected to speakers and not an amplifiers. Once enabled you will have the fade function on the HU. You’ll then have 3 stereo outputs from the Fix. A pair for the sub amp. A pair for the front amp and a pair for the rear amp.

you can use the TUN software to route the inputs to which ever output you want and EQ all the channels. You can use the software in demo mode. It’s good for learning how to use it :thumbsup:
hello mate did the install still need to tune, we just calibrated using the button on fix 86, no PC attached as we finished late. i had front and rear speakers working but no sub or a rubble, amp was all good, any ideas?

You mood to connect it to the TUN software. You’ll be able to see exactly what’s happening. My guess is that it comes see up with the DRC remote set up as sub volume and maybe you haven’t connected that?

Back