Camping Trailers - Let's see em ;)

That is interesting - Honwave T38 and Suzuki 20 for me so a similar setup. What model trailer do you have?
It’s the VT1 750kg un-braked. I bought it 2nd hand locally & it was as new and a bargain. If I’d been buying new, I’d have probably gone for the wider 1.26m one rather than the 1m one. Everything fits in it, but you have to be organised. I’ve got boat/engine/fuel/seats/fishing tackle/clothing/pumps/battery etc. but it’s “snug”
Post in thread 'Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?'
Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Just joined team anssems great trailer need to practise my reversing
Didn’t even notice I was towing had to keep checking to see it was still attached looking forward to get out and using the extra space and get the bikes on top C0D24690-F415-4526-A9A9-7DD79EEDB99D.jpeg

Just joined team anssems great trailer need to practise my reversing
Didn’t even notice I was towing had to keep checking to see it was still attached looking forward to get out and using the extra space and get the bikes on top View attachment 194851
When you open the tailgate on the trailer, lower it down gently, don’t let it just drop. You can crack the light clusters. Don’t ask how I know :rolleyes:

That site looks good-I like the tipper,I’ve already started on mine so maybe the next one-the Aussies love their camping trailers-one of my favorites from over there is the Patriot
IMG_0100.jpeg
Bit pricey,but a hell of a trailer

Back