Facebook marketplace, scam.

JDC

VIP Member
T6 Guru
The wife came across a seller on Marketplace selling a lot of camping gear. Black Rhino wheels, Galli 3 tent, Fiamma awning, kitchen pod etc. They all appeared reasonably priced with what's on here but they had been reduced a little. It is Christmas!!. The sellers profile looked like she was into her campervans and looked legit. The flag I noticed was that she had a lot of posts and reference to Cumbria. Didn't think anything of it as people move around. Anyway, fancied the Galli awning so the wife messaged her. All seemed genuine and local to me in Liverpool. Arranged to go and look at it even asked if it could be blown up to check it. No problem she said. Got to the address given and house in darkness, no one to be seen. Looked like it was empty for a while. She originally said it could be posted but we refused that as they were so local. So, if you come across the above items in Liverpool 30 offering to be posted, then swerve it. I'll get the post off the wife and put it up.

Don't normally use it but it was local so a no brainer!!! It popped up so we thought, why not? They obviously got a kick out of it, m, hopefully no one has paid them for goods and postage before Christmas.

So the seller was Chole Hill with a lot of posts in reference to campervans, Penrith and Cumbria. She has now scrapped her Facebook page so hopefully no one has got scammed by her. Obviously they will come up a new name but may have the same stuff for sale.
Black Rhino overland wheels and tyres.
Fiamma F45s awning.
Vango Galli 3 inflatable awning.
Air con unit.
Crafter dvd/Sat nav display.
Kitchen unit.

Don't buy. Looks like I've had a lucky escape.

Back