Campervan Tables

Lanscapes

I was watching and commented on a thread about loc8 tables, but does anyone out there make a spare set of legs/leg to be able to use the internal table outside?

£300 is a lot of money for the loc8 table, particularly if there is something I can buy to utilise my Iinternal table

I just got myself a table top and use a fiamma leg and tripod feet, all comes apart and I can use inside and out.

I was watching and commented on a thread about loc8 tables, but does anyone out there make a spare set of legs/leg to be able to use the internal table outside?

I am not sure I understand your question. We have a Loc8 and we use it inside the van and outside. It has 4 legs. It's free standing. Job done.

As far as I know, the loc8 doesn’t have any real competitors if you want an inside/outside stowaway table. We took out our swivel table and replaced it with a loc8.

We got one with our campervan in addition to the fitted table as our converters are linked to the company that supplies them in some way so we did get it cheaper but given a choice I would of gone for the loc8 table only (I thought it came with the door rack?).

Think of it as cheaper than buying 2 tables, or it would have been if you didn’t buy one already like I did!:thumbsup:

We got one with our campervan in addition to the fitted table as our converters are linked to the company that supplies them in some way so we did get it cheaper but given a choice I would of gone for the loc8 table only (I thought it came with the door rack?).

Think of it as cheaper than buying 2 tables, or it would have been if you didn’t buy one already like I did!:thumbsup:
It seems that the general consensus is get the loc8 table

For anyone trying to register as a 'motor caravan', remember the table has to have a fixed fitting, cant be free standing.

For anyone trying to register as a 'motor caravan', remember the table has to have a fixed fitting, cant be free standing.
is anyone still trying to change the V5? Seems pretty pointless exercise so why make things hard if you don't have too?

Does anyone know if it is still possible to put insulation behind the loc8 table holder panel? I would hate to have it fitted only to find out that it’s colder in the van

Does anyone know if it is still possible to put insulation behind the loc8 table holder panel

Yes, you can sound dampen and insulate behind.

You can also line the holder but it makes the table tighter to put back in. Some info and tips on the Loc8 website under FAQs or similar.

Back