Camper Van Conversion Companies In South Of England

Happy Trails

Hi,
First apologies if its the same boring question but, having just bought my T6 on Friday I'm looking for some decent campervan conversion companies in the South of England.
I have a good idea of what I want to do but some companies I have already contacted seem only interested in me picking a conversion from their list of vans.
I'm hoping to get to the campervan shown in January in Peterborough maybe some conversion companies will be attending. I'm hoping you guys would have had some good or (bad) experiences and good suggest one or two for me to contact.
Thanks for your help

John

Bought a newly converted T6 camper from VW-T in Henfield, Sussex.

Tom,the owner is a great guy, as are the guys that work there,he has responded very quickly to a couple of minor niggles and these were sorted straight away to my total satisfaction.

www.vw-t.co.uk

Feel free to ask anything that comes to mind

Steve

Hey Steve,

Thanks for your reply, I will give these guys a call. I have been in contact with one company as they offer a price for the full conversion and then break down the cost for each stage which I'm kinda interested in. Want to leave windows, roof possibly kitchen to the experts but will carry out the sound proofing and insulation myself with the electrics.

John

Hey Steve,

Thanks for your reply, I will give these guys a call. I have been in contact with one company as they offer a price for the full conversion and then break down the cost for each stage which I'm kinda interested in. Want to leave windows, roof possibly kitchen to the experts but will carry out the sound proofing and insulation myself with the electrics.

John

Campervan warehouse sound Ok. Warminster. They have a price list with most options on their website.
Almost went with them but was also recommended Atlas Bespoke (Keynsham) who I went with as my requirements were, well, bespoke....
Price was good. Collecting it in an hour...!!

We're pleased with our Bilbo's van. They're not far from Gatwick, and have been doing this for over 40 years. They're at bilbos.com

Ours was a van they built from scratch, but they'll do conversions of your own vehicle too. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either, and the quality is good.

We had ours done by CMC in Hythe. Very happy overall with roof, seats, gas, water, furniture etc. Only issue is they have a blind spot when it comes to electrics and install a split charger which is supposed to work with the “intelligent“ alternator but frankly doesn’t. Travelvolts fitted a Redarc B2B charger for us and now all us good.

Back